- Live Photos are amazing and are going to change the way memories are captured.
- 3D Touch is pretty neat and makes accessing things faster.
- The new camera is great. I just wish the 6s had the same image stabilization that the 6s+ has.
- Touch ID is FAST. Sometimes I find it’s almost too fast if I want to just quickly check to see what song is playing or the time, so I’ll probably end up training myself to use the power button instead of the home button for that.
- It’s a slightly heavier than the iPhone 6.
Overall I’m extremely pleased with the upgrade.